Based in France
July 7, 2016
Dive into Battlefleet Gothic with the epic void battles of the Shield of Baal campaign, from Warhammer 40,000. Control the devastating fleets of the Imperial Navy and the brutal hard-hitting Space Marines to repulse the dreadful and voracious Tyranids! Use strategy to manage your warships through the Cryptus system, protect the galaxy, improve your gigantic fleets and annihilate the invader before it's too late. And if you think you’re up for more of a challenge, compete against other players around the world!
- Play the faithful mobile version of the turn based strategy game Battlefleet Gothic from Games Workshop
- Enact immense space battles in the grim darkness of the 41st millenium
- Take command of formidable spaceships from the Imperial Navy, the Space Marines Blood Angels or the Tyranids
- Manage your mighty fleets in the campaign mode to defend the human Imperium
- Fight the merciless Tyranids and repel the xenos threat out of the system
- Progress with your officer and fleet by earning new skills and ships
- Compete against players from around the world in multiplayer synchronous mode
- Play local multiplayer in the Hot seat mode
- New content and playable races coming soon
Black Rage Campaign YouTube
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Contact us to get a Press copy.
Review on Pocket Tactics
Review on JeuxVideo.com
Article on Touch Arcade
Article on GameInformer
Article on JeuxVideo.com
Article on Examiner
Article on Tric Trac
About Grand Cauldron
Grand Cauldron is an independent video game development studio also working in the board game sector. From conception to the development of our multi-platform products, our goal is to develop games with rich and original universes. We focus on complex narratives threads related to refined worlds and characters. With this will to create immersive and complete narrative experience, Grand Cauldron is interested in crossmedia: We adapt board games on multimedia platform and develop our video games thinking about their adaptability in board games.
More information on Grand Cauldron, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Grand Cauldron Team
CEO, Creative Director - Stéphane Surget
Art Director - Boris Moncel
Lead Designer - Faouzi Boughida
3D Artist - Clément Borja
Junior Developer - Thomas Martin